Thursday, October 06, 2005

Milestones

Starting high school

The first kiss

21st birthday

First trip overseas

All milestones. Markers in life that let you know your not vegetating. Well, today Ben applied for his passport. At 7 weeks. Kids these days. His passport photo also includes 2 of my fingers because he can't hold his own head up quite yet. I'm not sure how useful that photo is going to be in a few years time when he doesn't look like a baby any more. Anyway, in 8 weeks we'll see the finished product and in 12 weeks he'll be using it as he goes through customs to visit Nan, Grandad, Uncle Craig and Great Grandma. There's a lot on the cards between now and then but I say let it fly. I can already hear that question that haunts my dreams, a tantalizing invitation to bigger things . . . "Beef or chicken?"

Scott


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home