Thursday, June 21, 2007

A Noble Wife

I'm not sure if Proverbs 31 (The Wife of Noble Character) speaks about giving kids hair cuts, but maybe it should. Nevertheless I did find a few words from that chapter that is a fitting caption for this picture:

'Her children arise and call her blessed;
her husband also, and he praises her:
Many women do noble things, but you surpass them all.'

(Pr 31:28-29)

Scott

PS: It's good to see my surplus is being put to good use . . . Don't tell the bishop . . .

2 Comments:

Blogger The Rees Fam. said...

Very noble Hayley! My attempts have been abysmal- I have had to resort to the hairdresser- which can be an equally stressful experience! Liz xx

10:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a grandson; to sit so quietly for his mother. Well done Hayley Nan

1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home