Monday, May 23, 2005

Four Oranges and a Smile

Today we had another scan - and all is good, praise be to God. We are very thankful with (so far) such a smooth run, knowing full well, it's not everyones experience. At the scan today he was kind of suspended in a weird position so we didn't get a great installment on the video but we did get a full on close up of his face. It was quite freaky, suddenly to be greeted with this full screen face looking at you, opening and closing his mouth (the doc said he was swallowing the fluid but I reckon he was trying to mouth some words . . .I think I caught something like, "Please, whatever you do, don't call me Rodney . . . ) He currently weighs just over a kilo which is about 4 big oranges. I'm not sure if that really helped me to visualize too much but its good to know nevertheless. We are back at antinatal classess tommorrow night so I'll see if we can get some more whacky installments from our diverse classmates. Till then

Scott

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home