Monday, August 22, 2005

Seven Days

Ben is one week old today.

Where does the time go? One minute he is laying there, staring at you farting, the next minute . . .well, it’s pretty much the same. To mark his one week b’day Ben decided to carry on one of the only traditions he has got up to this point. He likes nothing more than lying flat on his back with his pants off and weeing in his face. And mine. Ahhhh . . . special moments. If either one of us aren’t blinded by this 7 day celebration ritual, it should make pretty touching memories. Anyway, happy one week’er champ. You’ve got a lot of love.

Scott

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Scott, just wondering if you,ve experienced the 'explosive nappy' yet? :)My neighbour's baby is 10weeks old and I look after her quite often. Last week I was holding her when I felt a wet patch under my hand. i turned her over to reveal a little brown circle. I was slightly mistified as she was wearing a nappy, vest, babygrow, and a pull-over that i wore 18 years ago! Yet, as i undressed her i realised that she had some how poo'd through her nappy, all the way up her back to her neck, and through all her clothes. when I looked at her, she just smiled at me - obviously very proud of her hard work. Needless to say, the next 20 minutes involved some hectic clean-up time
and a bath for both of us! :)

Just another thing for you to look forward to!:)Ben, do babies everywhere proud and show your dad what an explosive nappy is all about :)

God Bless
Love Julie

10:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home