Monday, July 10, 2006

We're back!

It's good to be back.
No . . . hang on, that's not right.
But we're back nevertheless so let's play a little bit of catch up.


This is just after we got back from our week in Betty's Bay. I think we were all (well, at least 2 of us) having post holiday depression but nothing helps with that more than a cuddle on the couch.


This is while we were away - Ash and Les, your place is amazing - sadly not really captured in this photo. But the big old bath was a treat and any container that holds water is fine by Ben.



This is before we left. Ben with his kiddies Bible. It is remarkably good. We are still doing well reading it each night. More for our routine than understanding, but you never know. It's good practice for me to explain the stories simply so I'm ready when he is. We've been through it once and are back to Moses again.

Next time, I'll tell you about another book of a lifetime that we got our hands on recently.

Scott

2 Comments:

Blogger Justin said...

You on round two and your kiddo is younger!

With my kid, I'm on Round One, and I'm only at Plagues 6-9.

Disturbing stuff. Hope my kid is not having nightmares about boils.

4:08 PM  
Blogger Scott said...

It needs to be said this bible is pretty broad sweeping. We don't have to be worried about getting bogged down in understanding as h spends most of his time trying to eat the pages.

10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home