Monday, July 23, 2007

Brother

The first thing people ask after, 'How is the baby / Hayley doing' is 'How is ben coping with his new sister'?

And since for the last 2 years this was Ben's blog that he is now sharing with his little sister, I'll tell you. But first let me show you . . .





The answer: He is doing real well.

He seems to have a genuine affection for Jem and (most of the time) knows how to be gentle and quite around her. He will always share his stuff with her and is very concerned if He and I hop in the car and she is not with us.

I think, when it comes to my kids, I am the eternal optimist, but I reckon it will stick.

Scott

5 Comments:

Blogger Justin said...

As you know, my friend, I have a Boy at 3 and a Girl at 1.5.

I was on the phone yesterday with someone who I considered important.

And without thinking, I said to my son while speaking on the phone:

"Boy, stop sitting on your sister."

Welcome to the wonderfully inconvenient world of children.

6:46 PM  
Blogger Craig Tubman said...

eternal optimist?

come on.....Benny's got your gene's - the man who never stopped loving his little brother. The man who only ever cared and looked out for me.

The brothers who's number of fights can be counted on one hand (and that could be a deformed hand...missing some fingers!)

3:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok so i know this is a little late... but Congratulations on the birth of your beautiful little girl!!
Will keep your family in my prayers scott.

2:56 PM  
Blogger Mr Tiedt said...

I'm late too, but these things happen. Congratulations Scott and Hayley! It's fantastic news! And another action shot, great work Scott :-D

11:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ben and Jemma,

Die mooiste boet en sus in Kaapstad :)

Love you both SO SO much!!!!!

r&-m- :)

4:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home