Friday, September 14, 2007

A post in 2 parts

Part 1: Something Amazing


I often take Ben over to church to get some jobs done. As I was getting ready to take him over the other day, this is the conversation that followed . . .


Dad: Ready to go to church?

Ben: Okay (his new favourite word)

Dad: Ben, what is church?

Ben: People, bible!

Dad: *gasp!*


I'm not really sure what prompted the question in the first place but how's that for an answer?


There was no getting bogged own in the regular answer people give; church is the building, a place, singing, etc. (He doesn't know those words yet to be honest). But he cut straight to the chase with (God's) people gathered around (God's) word.


What champ!


Part 2 : Something cute


Ben has been playing around in Jemmas old moses basket. Hayley took some snaps.


Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Craig Tubman said...

how amazingly cool is the last shot of him laughing!

It's like, I so want to be where ever he's little mind is at that moment!

I just handed in a 3000 word OT essay....and I'm not laughing like that.

8:04 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home