Friday, August 17, 2007

Two and counting

On Wednesday, Ben turned two. With Jemma still grabbing lots of our attention and mum and dad here and the fact that we were still feeling a little tired - we opted for no party - but had some of our friends around to keep him occupied for a few hours. It worked like a charm.


Mel making some use of the b'day inflatable trampoline.
(I've discovered it's great for some father-son smackdown before bath time)


Meryl keeping the Nemo theme alive


Alone with the trampoline, the croc see-saw was our other present for the little guy


My folks got him a lawn mower that does almost everthing my lawn mower does.


Pressie time

For some reason I don't have any photo's of Dd leaping over Ben's head, the sparklers on the cake or the myriad of other presents he scored - but I'll try and make up for it in the next few posts.

Happy b'day mate.

Scott


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home